This week Bryan and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary!! It is hard to believe that 10 years ago I married my soul mate, my best friend, my forever and always because it seems like it was yesterday. I still get the 'giddies' when I hear his key in the door to the house...and when he takes a minute out of his day to call me, 'just to say hi' - it makes my day. He always seems to know just what to say, even when its not what I want to hear.
While I can try to explain what the last 10 years have meant, the feelings are really indescribable - I can only just hope you have experienced the same with your life love...if you have, you already know what I am talking about. While we have had amazing, life changing additions to our lives, our children - we have also had deep, heart wrenching losses. But through everything, the one constant is our love for each other. I am truly blessed.
There are some exciting changes happening in our lives in the very near future (more on that to come) - I am comforted knowing that we will have each other to rely on when times might seem hectic and even exciting.
Bryan has surprised me with a 7 day trip to Bar Harbour Maine for our anniversary - we leave Monday morning!! We will be staying in Bed & Breakfasts along the coast and enjoying lots of fresh seafood!!
Check back for updates on the trip...I am hoping for internet connections at our various stops.
I love being married to my husband!!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, Bryan and Rachel...still remember how fun your wedding was!
Happiness Always!
Can't wait to hear about the exciting changes happening!?!?!
Post a Comment