Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bravo! Bravo!



Garrett recently participated in the Elementary Spring Orchestra Concert - this is quite an experience. It was amazing to see, I mean hear the improvement from the fall concert. These kids really work hard to be a part of Orchestra. Garrett has practice on Wednesday mornings before school at 7:15AM and then again on Thursday mornings during school.

He is very proud to play the cello and is looking forward to Orchestra next year! Please enjoy these short clips - our video camera battery was dead - so I took these clips with the digital camera. You will still feel like you were sitting right there listening along with the rest of the very proud audience.

In case you can't find him...he is wearing a white/blue plaid shirt...he smiles at the camera at the end of the video.

Here is another video clip...again short...but oh so sweet!

2 comments:

Gregg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gregg said...

I love it!

I'm SO grateful to my parents for encouraging and keeping me involved in music from a young age.

I still love the sound of a youth orchestra or band in an echoey gym.

Garrett rocks - and he's already "playing to the camera!"