There are a couple of reason I am so incredibly anxious for Spring...Of course, the obvious - flowers!! I am so excited to see what blooms in our new yard. I remember the first year in St. Charles when we were so surprised to see the crocus and the lilies and the beautiful iris creeping up through the ground in early spring. This year, our first Spring in Carmel - I hope that we also see some of the same and more.
Another reason I am anxious for Spring - to open the house and air it out...get rid of the germs!!! We have had a tough February with sinus infections, bronchitis, the flu, coughs, runny noses...you name it, we've had it!! Currently, Bryan is home with something - he aches all over, a bit of a fever, tired and just no energy...its not the flu according to the Dr. yesterday - but he's miserable (and I am sure that he is absolutely worse than anyone ever - is it me or are men just babies...come on, buck up buddy - I have 2 kids to take care of - I think you are capable of getting your own Gatorade out of the fridge - at least after day 5 of 'not feeling good'!)And the dog...oh my, she's about to drive us CRAZY!! Stella whines at the f
ront door to go play Frisbee...we open the door, she goes outside and then immediately barks to co
me back in. I mean of course, we aren't going out with her to play Frisbee, for goodness sake, its 17 degrees outside - and who even knows where the Frisbee is. Clearly, it is likely to be buried under the miserable ice and snow in the yard. Her poor paws can only stand to be in that snow for a few minutes before she's hopping to come back inside.
ront door to go play Frisbee...we open the door, she goes outside and then immediately barks to come back in. I mean of course, we aren't going out with her to play Frisbee, for goodness sake, its 17 degrees outside - and who even knows where the Frisbee is. Clearly, it is likely to be buried under the miserable ice and snow in the yard. Her poor paws can only stand to be in that snow for a few minutes before she's hopping to come back inside.
Spring - it can't come soon enough!! The kids need to get out and ride their bikes - breathe in the fresh air...Stella needs to get out and run out her stored up winter energy...and I need to get out and play in the dirt with my garden and flowers - 

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment