Monday, April 2, 2007

Once Upon a Time...

I've finally succommbed to the blog world...Here is our "Ferry"tale...which we all hope ends, Happily Ever After.

We are a typical (well probably not typically normal) family of 4 in Suburban Chicago. Dad, Bryan a.k.a. Rock Star Daddy is off working during the day and rocking during the night - all in the name of love. Mom, Rachel is mom, Realtor, baker, designer both day and night - all in the name of 'why the hell do i work when he's working in the name of love?. Then there are the children, Garrett, age 9 - lover of music and all things Remote Control. He too will be a Rocker - passionate for many things - music is near the top. Bringing up the rear of the family, is the one who thinks she is the head of the family, Georgia, age 6. This little socialite will I'm sure be the center of all attention as she grows up - we are looking into Nunneries now.

Our little love, Stella Blue, Springer Spaniel age 3 keeps us on our toes...if not to throw a frisbee, but to leave the room in a flash due to her oh so gracious gas. Adorable dog, but boy can she clear a room.

I'm sure as you read, you'll discover our many passions. We are intrigued by many things - but those things that we are passionate about - we make sure everyone knows it.

One thing is for sure, our love for each other and God is true and pure. We are blessed in many ways but most importantly with each other.

3 comments:

Becky McClure said...

Wow-I found it! Now add some pictures-maybe I can get one going this week too!
Love to All!

Allison said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I want to see a follow up to this topic :P

Johnie